Monday, July 24, 2006

Blog Debut





Ya thats me. In one of those ponderous moods of mine. Or at least pretending to do so. Sitting by the seaside and listening to the waves smashing against the rocks soothes your senses more than anything else. So does a moonlit night with no clouds and a mild breeze. On many such nights I used to take solitary walks around our scenic campus (IIT Bombay), pondering on many things like a true philosopher. I always thought that I would write all those things down. But unfortnately it never happened. Many a time I have thought about starting a Blog. But I was too lazy to type. My apologies to all those really active people. So now that I have finally taken the plunge, I think I will continue with this newfound hobby per se. Lets see. Usually I amreally enthusiastic about a lot of things but have a habit of ditching them half way through for I grow bored and disinclined to continue with it.

No comments: